Stag do/Hen do coach hire
Bristol Coach Hire www.coachhirebristol.net offers taxis, minibus, and coaches for hire in Bristol (“BS” post code area). We are the largest agency offering minibus hire, and have over the years served many satisfied customers, who have given their rich testimonials.
To avail our minibus hire in Bristol, simply fill up the details in the booking form of our website and get a free quote within sixty seconds. Our customer care executives work round the clock to cater to your requests, and the vehicle you request can reach your doorsteps as early as 30 minutes. Our minibus or coach is the best choice for stag do and hen do parties, and also airport transfers, days out, corporate bonding trips, school and college excursions, corporate event transfers, concert transfers, sporting event transfers, birthdays, funerals, weddings transfers, sightseeing trips, and just about any other event.
Stag do and hen do bachelor parties for boys and girls respectively are now very popular, and invariably accompany most marriages. Stag do is the male only social event and hen do is the female only personal event. While the fun and revelry associated with the events make this must-attend functions, transportation is often a hassle. While stag do and hen do are fun, it takes a lot of energy. Getting to the venue, braving traffic gridlocks, vagaries of public transportation, putting up with uncomfortable vehicles, or conversely the stress of driving leave many attendees too pooped out to partake in the function fully. Returning from such parties may be a bigger hassle, owing to the dangers of driving under the influence of alcohol, and absence of public transportation late in the night. Hiring a conventional taxi may be a very costly affair as well. Bristol Coach Hire www.coachhirebristol.net offers the perfect solution to the problem by offering stag do/hen do coach hire services. With our fleet of modern, comfortable, air conditioned vehicles, you can attend and return from the function in comfort. With our large vehicles, you can travel in group, thereby extending the revelry. We offer customised services based on your requests, allowing you to make the journey an extension of the celebration. Our vehicles undergo routine maintenance and our skilled and experienced drivers deliver you to your destination in time, safely.
Bristol, the ancient port city in South West England is today a modern and lively city, with a population of 437,500 (2014.) Bristol has a sizable youth population. The University of Bristol and the University of the West of England are the two universities in the city.
As since the ancient times, Bristol remains a core maritime city, with trade the major commercial activity. However, of late the city has also diversified economically, and now has a strong base in aerospace, defence, and information-technology industries. The city has also developed a strong base in services, with many media houses, and financial-services basing themselves here. As always, tourism is also a key industry in Bristol, with the city receiving around nine million visitors on an average.
The following are the top attractions in Bristol:
- SS Great Britain: Once the longest passenger steamship in the world, today it is converted into a museum.
- Bristol Zoo: Noted for its exotic exhibits such as Asiatic lions, sand cats, and more. There is also a rich collection of endangered species, and a very good aquarium. The zoo also includes 12 acres of lush beautiful gardens.
- At-Bristol Science Centre
- St. Mary’s Redcliffe: A striking Church constructed between 12th and 15th century.
- Blaise Hamlet: of a group of nine small cottages around a green, an ideal inclusion in a day trip.
- The Bristol Hiippodrome offers regular theatre shows
- Arnolfini: An international arts centre and gallery. Which programmes such as contemporary art exhibitions, dance and music events, cinema, poetry and book readings, and lectures scheduled throughout the year.